Friday, June 7, 2019

Simon Says Stamp Wedding Card


Instagram: @amypeach1978


I had some time to create today, so I made this wedding card for the SSS Flickr Challenge--Anything Goes. I love the way this one turned out!  The cool texture on the heart came from pressing the glitter paper cut out onto my VersaMark pad, sprinkling embossing powder on it, and then heating it with my heat tool.  I did the same thing over my stencil on the ink blended background, just used holographic embossing powder.
Supplies (all by Simon Says Stamp, unless otherwise noted):
Simon Says Stencil Stained Glass 1
Tiny Words stamp set
Frames wafer die
Deco Heart wafer die
Other: Lawn Fawn banner die, gold embossing powder, Ranger Holographic embossing powder, Spun Sugar, Warm Lipstick, and Festive Berries Distress Oxides, Neenah 110 lb cardstock, clear gems by Lucy's Little Things

No comments:

Post a Comment