Sunday, June 9, 2019

Simon Says Stamp + Alcohol Ink

Instagram:  @amypeach1978
Blog:  <a href="http://www.embellishedsimplicityrenewed.blogspot.com" rel="noreferrer nofollow">www.embellishedsimplicityrenewed.blogspot.com</a>
I made this a month ago, originally for the SSS Do it With Dimension challenge.  I didn't have time to upload/edit the card on Flickr right when I made it, so I waited a few days until I had time--then I had some technical difficulties, then Flickr was down for a couple days.  I could have uploaded it for the next challenge (Anything Goes), but time got away from me and I missed that one, too.  Anyway, I figure better late than never.  :)
Supplies (all by Simon Says Stamp, unless otherwise noted):
SSS Frames die set
Stitching Butterflies dies
Tiny Words stamp set
SSS Happy Birthday die
Other:  Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables die, gold embossing powder, Ranger Alcohol Inks, Yupo Paper, foam tape, Vellum

No comments:

Post a Comment