Sunday, June 9, 2019

Lawn Fawn Critter Chatter Reveal Wheel


Instagram:  @amypeach1978

I totally forgot to upload this one to Flickr--I made it a few weeks ago for one of my coworkers (and friend) who is/was going through a hard time.  I love these new sets so much, and I love this color combo so much, too! :)
Supplies (all by Lawn Fawn, unless otherwise noted):
Keep on Swimming stamps and dies
Reveal Wheel die
Critter Chatter: Pets stamps
Woodgrain Backdrops stamp
RW Keep on Swimming add on
A Birdie Told Me stamps and dies (speech bubble)
Chocolate Bar, Peacock, Blue Jay, No. 2 Pencil, and Mermaid cardstock
Really Rainbow Scallops Petite Paper Pack
Walnut, Blue Jay, Peacock, No. 2 Pencil, Jet Black, and Mermaid inks
Other:  Neenah Solar White Classic Crest 110 lb cardstock, foam tape, Copic Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment