Friday, June 7, 2019

Rainbow Deco Foil


Instagram:  @amypeach1978


A couple months ago I was playing around with Transfer Gel and stencils and foil.  I made a few backgrounds and after I ran the foil through onto the transfer gel, I had all these beautiful pieces left over with the "negative" space left on the foil sheet.  I didn't want these to go to waste, so I ran the foil pieces through my laminator in a plastic pocket to give them stability.  For this card, I cut a heart window into a piece of Neenah 110 lb cardstock and put the foiled piece behind them, then finished the rest of the card simply with a die cut sentiment and a stamped sentiment.

Supplies (all by Simon Says Stamp, unless otherwise noted):
Falling Snow stencil
You Matter stamp set
You wafer die
Nested Hearts wafer die
Other:  ThermoWeb Deco Foil--rainbow, Neenah 110 lb cardstock, Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables die, Lawn Fawn Black Licorice cardstock, Glossy Accents, Spectrum Noir Clear Overlay Sparkle Pen



No comments:

Post a Comment