Friday, June 7, 2019

Lawn Fawn Magic Picture Changer Scene Card



Instagram:  @amypeach1978

I had to knock out a get well card for my brother-in-law (who had foot surgery--how appropriate is that sentiment?!) and also incorporated "pets" for the Lawnfawnatics challenge.  I created my favorite type of card, a scene card.  :)  I feel like I can't create a card using Lawn Fawn lately without using the Mushroom Border die--it's definitely a favorite!
Supplies (all by Lawn Fawn, unless otherwise noted):
Magic Picture Changer die
Mushroom Border die
Leafy Tree Backdrop: Landscape die
Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables die
Noble Fir, Moonstone, Chili Pepper, Fog, and Chocolate Bar cardstock
Noble Fir, Moonstone, Chili Pepper, Manatee, and Walnut ink pads
Get Well Before 'n Afters stamp set
White Embossing Powder
Other:  Copic Markers, Neenah Solar White 110 lb Classic Crest cardstock, foam tape, black glaze pen (for turtle's eye), ink blending brushes, MFT Stamps cloud stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment