Sunday, June 9, 2019

Lawn Fawn Hand-Tiled Baby Card


Instagram:  @amypeach1978

I had some time to craft yesterday, so I spent a million years inlaying the "tiles" into the Fancy Lattice Backdrop.  :D  I was originally only going to do it to the top half of the panel, but then decided to finish it up, cut it in half when I was finished, and now I have enough for two cards.  I love the way this card turned out!
Supplies (all by Lawn Fawn, unless otherwise noted):
Fancy Lattice Backdrop
Rub-a-dub-dub stamps and dies
Lacy borders die ("chair rail")
No. 2 Pencil cardstock and ink
Blue Jay cardstock
Mermaid cardstock and ink
Peacock cardstock
White Embossing powder
Mini Picture Frames die
Stitched Rectangle Frames
Really Rainbow Scallops Petite Paper Pack
Other:  Copic Markers, Neenah 110 lb Classic Crest Solar White cardstock, Glossy Accents, Black Glaze pen

No comments:

Post a Comment