Friday, June 7, 2019

Lawn Fawn Birthday Treats


Instagram:  @amypeach1978


I have had the inklings of this card in my head for a while and got a chance after work yesterday to create a cute scene card.  :)  I like the way it turned out, like the little fox is daydreaming about birthday treats.  These die sets are so clever--Lawn Fawn thinks of everything.  I used alphabet stamps to stamp the word "treats," because I couldn't find a "treats" word in any of my Lawn Fawn stamp sets (not to say that there aren't any OR that I really don't have one, lol, but I couldn't find it quickly and thought it would be just as easy to use Harolds ABCs.)
Supplies (all by Lawn Fawn, unless otherwise noted):
Stitched Cupcake dies
I Scream, You Scream dies
Stitched Hillside Borders die
Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables die
Speech Bubble Border die
Moonstone, Noble Fir, Mermaid, Ballet Slippers, Sugarplum, Guava, Peacock, Paper Bag, Blue Jay, Cilantro, Chocolate Bar, Chili Pepper, and Sunflower card stocks
Vellum
On The Beach stamps and dies (fox)
Harolds ABCs
Reveal Wheel Friends & Family Sentiments stamps
Moonstone, Noble Fir, Mermaid, Ballet Slippers, Guava, Peacock, Doe, Walnut, and Chili Pepper inks (blended onto all of the die cut components (other than the sprinkles) to give some extra dimension
Other:  Neenah Solar White Classic Crest 110 lb cardstock, Copic markers, Glossy Accents, Spectrum Noir Clear Overlay sparkle brush pen, Black Glaze Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment