Saturday, June 22, 2019

Lawn Fawn Magic Picture Changer birthday card/Reveal Wheel Father's Day card



Instagram:  @amypeach1978

My girls and I made two of the Father's Day cards (on the left)--one for my husband and one for their dad, and a birthday card for their dad because his birthday was a few days after Father's Day.  I pretty much used the same design for the Reveal Wheel Father's Day cards that I used for the card I made for my friend and coworker a couple weeks ago.  Nobody does interactive dies like Lawn Fawn--they are so impressive and don't take too terribly long to make.  The "gravel" in the fish bowl was kind of covering up a mistake, but I ended up liking it a lot--I mounted the wheel just a teensy bit too high, apparently, and the very tip of the brad prongs was showing up in the fish bowl as you turned the wheel.

Supplies for fish bowl card (all by Lawn Fawn, unless otherwise noted):
Keep on Swimming stamps and dies
Reveal Wheel die
Critter Chatter: Pets stamps
RW Keep on Swimming add on
A Birdie Told Me stamps and dies (speech bubble)
Chocolate Bar, Moonstone, Chili Pepper card stock
Walnut, Jet Black, and Peacock inks
Knit Picky Fall Petite Patterned Paper Pack
Other:  Neenah Solar White Classic Crest 110 lb cardstock, foam tape, Copic Markers

Supplies for birthday card (all by Lawn Fawn, unless otherwise noted):
Magic Picture Changer die
Magic Picture Changer add-on die
Birthday before 'n afters stamp set
White Embossing Powder
Just Stitching Double Rectangles die
Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables die
Knit Picky Fall Petite Patterned Paper Pack
Storm Cloud cardstock
Hippo and Moonstone ink
1/8" double sided tape
Other:  Copic Markers, Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock, foam tape



No comments:

Post a Comment