Friday, June 7, 2019

Lawnfawnatics Pets Challenge


Instagram:  @amypeach1978

I made a couple cards for the Lawnfawnatics pets challenge, but not on purpose!  :D  I actually messed up both cards, but then came up with a solution to salvage both of them.  My original intention was to partially stamp the animals within the masked, ink-blended shapes with tone-on-tone ink, but the first card got a big splotch of green in the orange section.  Then when I was re-doing the card, I didn't fully stamp the pig in the red section and it shifted in my stamp positioner, so it wasn't lined up right.  I then came up with stamping all of the animals on white cardstock with the coordinating ink, die-cutting them out, and gluing them on top.  I like these versions even better!  :)
Supplies (all by Lawn Fawn, unless otherwise noted):
You Are Sublime, Meow You Doin', One in a Chameleon, Hay There, and Rub-a-dub-dub stamps and dies
Lobster, Fake Tan, Jalepeno, Fish Tank, Sugarplum, and Sunflower inks
Other:  Purple tape, Neenah 110 lb Solar White Classic Crest cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment