Friday, June 7, 2019

Simon Says Stamp Hello Darling

Instagram:  @amypeach1978

I had a little time to participate in the current Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenge this morning.  I love this new stamp set from Simon--so pretty!  I masked off the flowers and leaves, stamped the sentiment in Soft Navy ink, then masked off the sentiment and stamped the flowers and leaves in Lawn Fawn inks.  The background was achieved by blending Audrey Blue ink over Audrey Blue cardstock through the Circular Lace stencil (probably my favorite SSS stencil).  Once I had the greeting and flowers stamped, I stamped over the whole thing with VersaMark ink and embossed it with clear powder.  You can't really see it in the photo, but it is a nice subtle shine in real life.  The photo is a little blown out, so you can't really tell that I stamped the greeting and flowers on Sea Glass cardstock for a little subtle color in the background.  I popped up the Sea Glass panel on foam tape.
Supplies (all by Simon Says Stamp, unless otherwise noted):
Hello Darling stamp set
Soft Navy and Audrey Blue ink
Audrey Blue, Sea Glass, and Soft Navy cardstock
SSS Frames die set (thin navy border and Sea Glass panel)
Other:  Lawn Fawn Raspberry and Artichoke ink pads, Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables die, foam tape, clear jewels by Little Things by Lucy's cards, Hero Arts Clear embossing powder, VersaMark ink

No comments:

Post a Comment