Friday, June 7, 2019

Lawn Fawn Scene Card


Instagram:  @amypeach1978

This is my entry for the What's the Weather Lawnfawnatics challenge. I saw this meme on Facebook and had to create my card using the cute turtle from Get Well Before 'n Afters. I would have used the already upside down turtle, but he is pouting lol. I drew in an open eye and some eyelashes. I accidentally used the Q instead of the O in "to," so rather than start over, I drew a slanted line up at the top left and did the same thing with the O in "optimism" to hopefully make it look intentional lol.  😂
Supplies (all by Lawn Fawn, unless otherwise noted)
Get Well Before 'n Afters
Hearts from Stitched Ornaments die
Chili Pepper cardstock
Large Stitched Rectangle stackables die
Jet Black ink
Milos ABCs and Harold's ABCs
Speech Bubble from Open Me
Simple Puffy Clouds, Simple Puffy Cloud Frames (insides used)
Sun and Moon die
Other: Copic Markers, Glossy Accents, Spectrum Noir Clear Overlay Sparkle pen

No comments:

Post a Comment