Friday, June 7, 2019

Featured Cards

Since I'm finally updating my blog after a long absence and I was featured today on the Lawn Fawn Blog, I thought I would share my happiness and showcase my features on my own blog.  It's always such an honor to be featured amongst such talent when my work is featured on the Lawn Fawn Blog or the Lawnfawnatics Challenge Blog.

My Painted Treehouse card was featured on the Lawn Fawn blog on 6/3/2022:




My Pumpkin House card was featured on the Lawn Fawn blog on 10/1/2021:





My Crazy Antics card (middle, left) was featured on the Lawn Fawn Blog on 7/3/20:




My sending smiles card (middle, right) was featured on the Lawn Fawn Blog on 3/6/20:




My stud puffin card (bottom, left) was featured on the Lawn Fawn Blog on 12/31/19:




My shrink plastic peacock baby card (left, middle) was featured on the Lawn Fawn Blog on 8/30/19:





My beach scene (top, right) card was featured on the Lawn Fawn Blog on 7/12/19:



My bottom, left (firefly) card was featured today, 6/7/19 on the Lawn Fawn Blog:




The bottom, center (robot) card was featured on 5/3/19 on the Lawn Fawn Blog:
                         



The top, right (rainbow hearts) card was featured on 1/4/19 on the Lawn Fawn Blog:



My Critters Ever After card was featured on the Lawn Fawn Blog on 7/27/18:


My Manatee-Rific card was featured for Challenge # 29 on the Lawnfawnatics blog on 6/5/18:


My alien card was featured on the Lawn Fawn blog on 3/2/18, but it was right before they moved over to their new blog address, and it didn't get transferred to the new blog:


My Sweet Friends card was featured for Challenge # 19 on the Lawnfawnatics blog on 1/2/18:


My Rawrsome card was featured on the Lawn Fawn Blog on 12/29/17:


My stitched gift card holder was featured for challenge # 15 on the Lawnfawnatics Challenge Blog on 11/7/17:


My deer card was featured on the Lawn Fawn Blog on 9/8/17:


My Summertime Fun card was featured for challenge # 8 on the Lawnfawnatics Challenge blog on 7/18/17:


Two of my cards were featured on the Lawn Fawn Blog on 6/2/17 (my Wild For You card and my Palm Tree card--the palm tree card was a nod to my husband's and my engagement--we got engaged during a meteor shower in Florida):



My pirate couple card was featured on the Lawn Fawn blog for Fawny Flickr Thursday on 5/25/17:


My Happy Graduation card was featured on the Lawn Fawn blog on 5/5/17 (this was a card for one of my "bonus daughter's" graduation with her Master's degree in Social Work):


My Flower Pot Mother's Day card was featured on the Lawn Fawn blog on 4/21/17:



My Elphie Selfie card was featured on the Lawn Fawn blog on 3/3/17:


My Love Letters and my Octopi My Heart cards were featured on the Lawn Fawn blog on 1/6/17:



My Frosty Fairy Friends painting card was featured on the Lawn Fawn blog for Fawny Flickr Thursday on 9/1/16:


My Year Six (Shellfish) card was featured on the Lawn Fawn blog on 7/8/16:


This was the card that started it all, my Mermaid For You card was featured on the Lawn Fawn blog on 6/3/16:



No comments:

Post a Comment