Sunday, April 8, 2018

Hello Bluebird Stamps--McGregor's Garden













Instagram:  @amypeach1978


I had to use the little vegetables in a shaker card with these adorable stamps from Hello Bluebird Stamps.  This set is called McGregor's Garden and I actually affixed the veggies inside the panel so they don't overlap each other, but the star confetti is loose and shakes around.  I used about six of the Gallery Frame #1 die stacked on top of each other to assemble the shaker window.  I used Copic markers to color the sweet little bunny, bird, and veggies.  I used the Marvy Uchida Snow Marker on the bunny tail for a cute, cottony look.  I applied Glossy Accents to the flower pot, the bird's beak, and the yellow center of the daisy for some extra shine.


Supplies:
McGregor's Garden stamps and dies by Hello Bluebird Stamps
Gallery Frame #1 die by Hello Bluebird Stamps
Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio, and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide inks
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents
Marvy Uchida Snow Pen
Transparency for shaker window
Star confetti by Recollections
Versafine Onyx Black ink (for sentiment) and clear embossing powder by Hero Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment