Sunday, April 8, 2018

Alcohol Ink Background--Neat & Tangled Sentiment




Instagram:  @amypeach1978

This card was my first foray into alcohol inks and I looove the way it turned out!  I made two backgrounds--the first time didn't turn out great and I think it's because I manipulated it too much.  This one turned out way better--I just dropped the two ink colors onto Yupo paper, dripped on silver and gold mixatives, dripped on the blender solution, and tipped the paper to let the excess ink drip off.  Then I let it go.  The colors are so stunning and dynamic.  The entire card took me about 20 minutes, including the alcohol ink play time and drying time.

Supplies:
Stream and Wild Plum alcohol inks by Ranger
Gold and Silver alcohol ink mixatives
Outside In Stitched Circle die by Lawn Fawn
Awesome stamp set and die set by Neat & Tangled
Peacock cardstock by Lawn Fawn
Fog cardstock by Simon Says Stamp
Gold Embossing powder
Embossing Folder by Lifestyle Crafts
MFT Stamps Blueprints #27 (stitched rectangle die)
Heavy-weight vellum
Yupo paper by Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment