Sunday, April 8, 2018

Gina K Designs Wreath Builder





Instagram:  @amypeach1978

My Gina K Designs Wreath Builder stamp and stencil set finally came off backorder and I couldn't resist playing over the weekend.  I had watched Jennifer McGuire's video from about a month ago and loved how she used a bigger piece of cardstock than would fit in the stencils so she could make a rectangle shaped card panel, so I had to copy that idea.  I am more drawn to rectangle cards for some reason.  :)

Supplies:
Wreath Builder stamps and stencils from Gina K Designs
Inks by Lawn Fawn:  Deep Sea, Raspberry, Ballet Slippers, Cilantro, Noble Fir, Moonstone, Celery Stick
Rainbow Sparkle Mix jewels from Little Things by Lucy's Cards
Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables die by Lawn Fawn
Storm Cloud card stock by Lawn Fawn
Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock
Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables die


No comments:

Post a Comment