Friday, December 21, 2018

New Lawn Fawn!


Close up:


Inside:


Instagram: @amypeach1978

I loooooooove the new release from Lawn Fawn! I got my order Monday night and had to make a card immediately. :) The interactive Let's Toast add on is so easy to use and so impressive.  I thought it would be really cute to highlight the punny sentiments by using ink colors that matched the food colors I was highlighting.

Supplies (all by Lawn Fawn, unless otherwise noted):
Let's Toast stamps and dies and add-on die
Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables die
Everyday Sentiment Banner die
Lacy Borders die
Artichoke, Doe, Guava, Wild Rose, Sunflower, and Jet Black ink pads
White Embossing Powder
Peacock, Ballet Slipper, and Guava card stock
Other: Copic markers, Glossy Accents, foam tape, Neenah 110 lb Classic Crest Solar White cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment