Thursday, December 13, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Winter Holiday card



I had a chance to participate in the Lawn Fawnatics challenge--Winter Holiday projects.  We have a local amusement park that has a Winter Fest--they have ice skating, shows, etc. and I based my card on a little scene that you might see if you go. :)  I masked off the tracks of the roller coaster after I Copic colored them and used the same Distress Oxide inks that I used on the night sky to make sure they blended in nicely.  I also used my Lawn Fawn a Textured White Embossing Powder for the first time--it turned out so cute!

Supplies (all by Lawn Fawn, unless otherwise noted):
Coaster Critters stamps and dies
Christmas Dreams stamps and dies (Christmas tree)
Snow Play stamps and dies ("shops")
Home For Christmas stamps and dies (presents)
Upon A Star stamp set (stars)
White and Textured White Embossing Powder
Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables die
Pixie Dust, Chili Pepper, and Black Licorice cardstock
Mini Wreath die (bow on top of ticket booth)
Everyday Sentiment Banners die
Other: Copic markers, Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen, Glossy Accents, foam tape, Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide inks, Sea Glass cardstock by Simon Says Stamp (lightly blended at the bottom with Chipped Sapphire ink for depth and dimension)

1 comment:

  1. loooove how you were inspired by a place by you! this winter amusement park is sooooo darling! love the glittery snow! looove the shine on the tree! wow! so creative! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete