Sunday, June 3, 2018

Lawnfawnatics Challenge --Inspiration Board







Instagram: @amypeach1978



I squeaked in at the last minute with a second entry in the Lawnfawnatics challenge last night, but my internet kept timing out, so I'm updating my post today with the supplies I used to create the card.


Supplies (all by Lawn Fawn, unless otherwise noted):
Manatee-Rific stamps and dies
Rainbow die
Palm Trees die
Large Stitched Oval Stackables die
Stitched Wave Borders dies
Mermaid, Peacock, Paper Bag, Chocolate Bar, Noble Fir, Raspberry, Fake Tan, Sunflower, Cilantro, Blue Jay, and Sugarplum cardstock
Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables die
Jet Black Ink
White Embossing Powder
Other:  Copic Markers, foam tape by Scotch 3M, Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Brush Pen, VersaMark ink, heat tool

1 comment:

  1. oh
    my
    goodness!! those mermaids with the rainbow...CUTEST THING EVER! wow!!! thank you for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete