Sunday, May 27, 2018

Sweet Shop--Lawnfawnatics Challenge


Instagram: @amypeach1978

I'm participitating in the current Lawnfawnatics challenge, an inspiration mood board. I was really inspired by the colors and started my card by choosing the blue and green color palette.  Ever since I saw the I Scream, You Scream die set, I had been imagining an ice cream shop with the big ice cream cone on the roof.  Since the ice cream cone is so huge compared to the girl from Bicycle Built For You, I pulled in the Wish Big sentiment from Elphie Selfie...it made me giggle.  I created the Sweet Shop with a couple rectangle dies and freehand cut a trapezoid shape out of white cardstock, then layered my scalloped pieces on and cut off the excess.  I pulled in some "bushes" using the tree tops from Stitched Hillside Backdrop--Landscape, and the rock from Mermaid For You.

Supplies (all by Lawn Fawn, unless otherwise noted):
I Scream, You Scream Dies
Sweetest Flavor stamps and dies
Bunting Borders
Bicycle Built For You (girl)
Mermaid For You (rock)
Elphie Selfie (Wish Big sentiment)
Rub A Dub Dub (It's Your Day sentiment)
Howard's ABCs ("SHOP")
Stitched Hillside Backdrop: Landscape (bushes)
Stitched Scalloped Borders (roof)
Stitched Hillside Borders
Stitched Rectangle Stackables (I think small, but I'm not sure)
Peacock, Mermaid, Noble Fir, Paper Bag, Ballet Slippers, and Raspberry card stock
Noble Fir, Peacock, Mermaid, Ballet Slippers, and Doe ink pads (I added some dimension to each of the die cut shapes by blending on the coordinating ink onto the edges)
Rainbow and Spring Plaid 6 x 6 Petite Patterned Paper Pack
Other: Copic Markers, Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents, Jewel by Pretty Pink Posh, Scotch Foam Tape by 3M

1 comment:

  1. This is such an amazing card, love everything about it. I always love it, when people think outside the box and you did that with this card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete