Saturday, February 24, 2018

New Lawn Fawn





Instagram:@amypeach1978

I really, really love all of the new spring 2018 Lawn Fawn products. My new goodies arrived yesterday at about 12:45 and I actually walked down to the mailbox the instant the mailman pulled away lol. This card is the result of a week-long planning session in my head. :) the new Quilted Backdrop is so stunning and elegant--I was lucky most of the little "eyelet" pieces stayed in, since that was the look I was going for. I covered the back of the piece with regular scotch tape to keep them in place before running it through with the stitched oval. The "happy birthday" die cut lacked a little something, so I cut another piece in Storm Cloud cardstock and layered them for a tint bit of subtle dimension. I coated the flowers, the "balls" on the sprig pieces, and the sentiment in wink of Stella and then glossy accents for an enameled look. It's really pretty in person. :)

Supplies (all by Lawn Fawn, unless otherwise noted):
Quilted Backdrop die
Large Stitched Oval Stackables
Spring Sprig die
Raspberry, Sunflower, Cilantro, Moonstone, and Storm Cloud cardstock
Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables
Spring Plaid Petite Patterned Paper Pack
Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Other: Glossy Accents, Wink Of Stella, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment