Saturday, January 13, 2018

SSS Flickr Challenge #88 Watercoloring





Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge--Watercolor


Instagram: @amypeach1978

I cut the SSS Stacked Hearts die out of masking paper, then stuck it onto watercolor paper and watercolored with my Gansai Tambi watercolors right over the mask. I splattered with white gold Gansai Tambi watercolors after using the purple and blues. When it was dry, I took off the mask and offset it a little before running it back through my die cut machine to press it down securely

Supplies:
SSS Stacked Hearts, Script Thanks, Nested Hearts, and Mini Hearts Outline wafer thin dies
SSS Fog cardstock
Gansai Tambi watercolors and Starry Metallic watercolors
Jewels by Little Things by Lucy's Cards
Vellum, dark gray cardstock, spectrum noir clear glitter brush pen, glossy accents

No comments:

Post a Comment