Sunday, January 10, 2016

Paper Smooches Zoo Crew


This is kind of a terrible picture that I will probably retake in the daylight, but I thought it turned out so cute!  The background is tone on tone ink, which I sponged over a stencil (Crafter's Workshop).  The die cut words are from MFT I believe (I stamped the "thank you" with a line background stamp that has long ago retired from Stampin' Up!) and the white panel is Avery Elle.  I rubbed the edge of the white panel in VersaMark ink and embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum.  The stamp is of course from Zoo Crew by Paper Smooches. The glitter heart sticker was designated for the garbage after it fell off of one of my kid's slap bracelets, but I rescued it and I think it's the perfect little accent for this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment