Saturday, January 9, 2016

Paper Smooches Stacked Dogs


I spent some Christmas money on stamps and supplies and the thing I was most looking forward to being delivered was this ADORABLE stamp set called Woofers And Tweeters by Paper Smooches. My order came yesterday and I had to play with them today.  I did some simple masking with the dogs to stack them on top of each other. I used VersaColor black ink and clear embossed the dog outlines. I used Gansai Tambi watercolors on Strathmore watercolor paper for the dog panel. I used VersaMark ink with clear embossing powder for the paw prints and bones on the Kraft card stock background. A few little hearts and two staples finished it off to let the stamped panel take center stage.

**embarrasingly, I entered this into Paper Smooches monthly designer call and put a picture of myself on the link picture. I can't figure out how to change it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment