Friday, June 7, 2019

Simon Says Stamp Foiled Stencils--leftovers


Instagram:  @amypeach1978

A couple months ago I was playing around with Transfer Gel and stencils and foil.  I made a few backgrounds and after I ran the foil through onto the transfer gel, I had all these beautiful pieces left over with the "negative" space left on the foil sheet.  I didn't want these to go to waste, so I ran the foil pieces through my laminator in a plastic pocket to give them stability.  For this card, I cut some windows into a piece of Neenah 110 lb cardstock and put the foiled piece behind them, then finished the rest of the card simply with a few die cut hearts, a die cut sentiment, and a stamped sentiment.

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp Circular Lace Stencil
SSS Script Thanks die
SSS Mini Hearts Outline die
SSS You Got This stamp set
Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Circle Stackables
Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Lawn Fawn Black Licorice card stock, Jet Black ink
Other:  ThermoWeb Rainbow Deco Foil, Glossy Accents, Vellum



No comments:

Post a Comment