Sunday, March 18, 2018

A Blog Named Hero March Challenge



Instagram: @amypeach1978

This is my first time playing along with the A Blog Named Hero monthly challenge--The March 2018 challenge is to use your favorite Hero Arts product.  My favorite stamp sets from any manufacturer tend to be my newest acquisitions, and the amazing Love Birds Stamp N Cut set is no exception! Come play along at www.ablognamedhero.com  :)

www.cutcardstock.com sent me a few packs of cardstock to try out, so the white and Aqua Cardstocks are from that website.

Supplies:
Love Birds Stamp N Cut by Hero Arts
Abstract Waves stencil by Hero Arts
Nested Hearts die by Simon Says Stamp
Heart Stickers by Sticko
Pumice Stone Distress Ink
Copic Markers
Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink
Vellum
MFT Stamps Blueprints #27 (stitched rectangle die)
Aqua Basis 80 lb Cover weight card stock from Cut Card Stock
Cougar Super Smooth 100 lb Cover weight card stock from Cut Card Stock

5 comments:

  1. Hello, this is Karen Bull and I am a design team member from A Blog Named Hero. Love this stamp set and I am sorry I did not get it! Love the vibrant birds and the subtle background. Thank you for playing along this month! Find me on instagram @karenzbull

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling card, Amy - colored so beautifully - and the background is perfect - those waves look like feathers - I am on the FB team for A Blog Named Hero and so wonderful you are playing along with our challenge this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice card! Those birds look very nice and they look really great over the heart cutout. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely card. Love the colouring you did and thank you for joining us on this month's challenge over at A Blog Named Hero.
    Mateja P

    ReplyDelete