Thursday, December 28, 2017

Hero Arts Snow Globe


Instagram: @amypeach1978

I sat down today and played with a few Hero Arts products.  My Wink of Stella made a little bit of a concentrated area near the house, but I think it looks a little like a plume of smoke coming from the chimney, so I'm going with that and not stressing too much about it lol.

Supplies:
My Monthly Hero October 2016 kit (bench, bird stamp, light post, tree line, snow globe die, snow drift)
Family and Friends stamp set
MFT stamps Blueprints 27 Dienamics (scalloped frame)
Copic Markers Y35, Y38, E21, E23, E25
Distress Oxide in Iced Spruce and Broken China
Lawn Fawn Jet Black
Clearly Kelly Navy ink cube by Hero Arts
Versamark ink
Gold Filigree embossing powder
Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock
Silver Glitter paper
Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen
Scrap of Navy cardstock
Embossing Folder by Lifestyle Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment