Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Paper Smooches Baa-thday Card :)





Instagram:  @amypeach1978


I don't think anybody does cute quite like Paper Smooches. :)  I mean, come on....happy baa-thday?! For this card I ink-blended Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide inks onto Bristol Smooth cardstock, spritzed with my Distress Sprayer lightly, and blotted it dry.  I stamped the cute little sheep with Copic-safe ink and then colored him in with Warm Grays (W0, W3, and W5). The eyes were given a hint of color with C0 and the nose was R20.  I fussy cut him out and popped him up on the panel with foam tape. The balloon was colored with Candy Apple Distress Oxide ink and then I heat embossed it with several layers of Holographic Embossing Powder by Ranger.  I used crochet thread to tie the balloon to the sheep. The sentiment was white heat embossed on black cardstock and then I cut one end at an angle.

Supplies
Party Posse stamp set--Paper Smooches
Balloons Wise Dies--Paper Smooches
Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, and Candied Apple Distress Oxide inks
White Embossing powder and Holographic Embossing powder--Ranger
Desert Storm cardstock--Neenah
Bristol Smooth cardstock--Strathmore
Versamark ink
Embossing Folder--Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Scrap of black cardstock
Jet Black ink by Lawn Fawn
Copic Markers (colors listed above)
Foam tape--Scotch 3m
Crochet thread

No comments:

Post a Comment