Sunday, September 17, 2017

Lawn Fawn Birthday Card








I made a quick birthday card last week to send to my stepdaughter...most of the supplies were already left over from other projects, so it also used up scraps. 😊







Supplies (all by Lawn Fawn, unless otherwise noted):
For You, Deer stamps and dies (but I fussy cut the white off because I messed up the coloring around the arms)
Hang In There stamps (happy birthday)
Storm Cloud ink
Knock On Wood Petite Paper Pack
Grassy Hillside Borders dies
Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Say Cheese, Again
Mermaid and Noble Fir cardstock
Other:  Paper Smooches balloon die, Neenah Solar White and Desert Storm cardstock, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen and glossy accents (on balloon), thread, Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers, red cardstock

1 comment:

  1. Love this sweet card, Amy! That red balloon is perfect! I'm so happy you shared with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete