Saturday, February 25, 2017

New Lawn Fawn







Instagram: @amypeach1978
Blog: embellishedsimplicityrenewed.blogspot.com
 I may or my not have been watching for the mailman allllll day until 3:00 when my goodies finally arrived haha. :) I have been thinking about paper piecing her little plaid dress for a month. As you can see, I fussy cut the bike because I colored it and when I went to cut it out, the die moved and it looked weird and uneven. That went well until I accidentally snipped off the front wheel! Oh well, a little paper surgery is all it took to get her rolling again. :)
 All supplies by Lawn Fawn, unless otherwise noted:
Bicycle Built for You stamps and dies
Hang in there stamps (sentiment)
Moonstone ink (Blended on background)
Grape Soda, Peachy Keen, Freshly Cut Grass, and Jet Black inks
Fancy Folded Banners die
Fancy Scalloped Rectangle dies
Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables dies
Perfectly Plaid Rainbow Petite paper pack
Stitched Hillside Border dies
Noble Fir, Sugarplum card stock
Other: paper crimper (back grass), Tim Holtz watercolor card stock, Zig Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen (balloons), Copic and Tonic studio alcohol markers, blender pen (to use the inks to color in the balloons), Neenah Solor White cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment