Monday, January 2, 2017

Lawn Fawn Love Letters







I really love the new Valentine collection from Lawn Fawn! :)

Supplies:
(all by Lawn Fawn, unless otherwise indicated)
Blue Jay, Storm Cloud, Sunflower, and Carrot ink
Love Letters Stamps and Dies
Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables Dies
Simple Puffy Clouds Dies
Simple Puffy Clouds Frames Dies
Ocean Wave Border Dies
Say Cheese Die
Blue Jay Lawn Trimmings
Perfectly Plaid Fall Petite Paper Pack
Pine Needle Twist patterned paper from Lawn Fawn's Let's Bokeh in the Snow collection
Noble Fir cardstock
Other:  Tumbled Glass Distress Ink from Ranger, Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen, BG10 and C3 Copic markers

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card, Amy! That scene is so cute! I also wanted to tell you that you are my winner from the Seasons Givings Blog Hop! Please email me at constable(dot)elise(at)gmail(dot)com with your address so that I can get your goodies to you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete